[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
I will be posting some Hurtful Truths in this section. I was thinking earlier that there are things still that the American public do not like to hear that goes against everything they were taught but choosing to be willfully ignorant about it and not letting go.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
1. There was no mention of Jesus in any 1st century writings by anyone. 1st Century writers were very busy writing about all kinds of things never to mention of anyone feeding the hungry with multitudes of fish, healing the sick or turning water into wine. Anyone studying the 1st Century will find that Jesus is mentioned nowhere in these writings in the area the Bible talks about. There is just no evidence. I am still waiting for this evidence. (Josephus doesn’t count by the way)
2. Updating your BIOS in your computer can be harmful, but not necessarily bad. In other words, don’t be scared to update your BIOS. Just make sure that you have the right update file because if you don’t you can really bork things up. Updating the BIOS on your computer fixes a few things that the original developers didn’t enable. Especially if you have a Laptop and your fan stops spinning is because there was an update to your software and BIOS has no idea how to turn it on. Updating your BIOS usually fixes this problem.
3. High Fructose Corn Syrup is bad for you. There I said it. In any quantity, this can wreck havoc on your system and turn you into a diabetic far worse than real sugar ever could. Choose the all natural route and also stay away from synthetic sugars (aspertame, sucralose, etc). Your body needs sugars to process energy, using HFCS or synthetic sugars tricks your reward centers in your brain (notably the same reward centers for heroin and cocaine) and you become more dependent on those things. Just don’t do it, opt for real sugar instead regardless of what someone has told you about sugar.
4. Vaccines are safe regardless what you’ve been told. Jenny McCarthy publicized that vaccines gave her child autism, with which she campaigned hard about the safety of vaccines. This put a huge dent in the credibility of vaccines. People started to doubt vaccines and there efficacy and right at this moment, this puts a huge problem in front of everyone’s faces. Now we have a whole sect of Anti-Vaxers not vaxing their kids and now they are running around spreading disease or these parents are putting their children at risk. “But vaccines have mercury in them”, they used to but not anymore. The reason Mercury was in the vaccine was as a anti-microbial. Guaranteeing a longer shelf life. The amount of Mercury in a shot of vaccine was trivial and eating 2 or 3 McFish’s from McDonalds is about the same dosage. “But the formaldehyde levels in vaccines are insanely high”, you could eat one pear and easily go max dosage of formaldehyde. One vaccine contains less than 20 micrograms of formaldehyde while eating a pear has over 200 micrograms. In other words, VACCINATE YOUR KIDS, there is no homeopathic cure for polio or measles. There just isn’t.
5. Chemtrails are not real, you have to study how clouds are formed in order to get to this realization. I could go on and on about the chemtrail conspiracy is a hoax but really you should know better. When you see a “chemtrail”, it’s way up in the sky. If the government was trying to play with our minds, there is a much easier way to do it considering at 40,000 feet, that “chemtrail” depending on where you live, will drop somewhere else… somewhere FAR away. So please stop perpetuating this myth.